Analyst, Process and Data Management
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Within IT Risk and Compliance Management (Product & Technology),
we evaluate and communicate technology risk, provide solutions to
mitigate those risks, and support the achievement of strategic and
operational objectives via risk management oversight and reporting.
We are committed to building a better, more effective, and more
efficient IT organization by encouraging stakeholders to benefit
from automated processes and streamlined systems.
- We reduce operational and technical risks of IT SOX compliance
by enhancing and overseeing SOX processes across the Product &
- We promote conformance to the OpenAPI specification and
T-Mobile standards, and automate the API delivery pipeline through
integration with tooling.
- We maintain end-to-end data integrity within T-Mobile's
environment by defining enterprise data taxonomy, identifying and
prioritizing critical data elements (CDEs), and identifying
operational controls to maintain integrity.
- We enable data-driven executive decision-making by maintaining
an organizational IT Risk Management model, aligning the model with
enterprise-wide software development initiatives.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Pre-employment background screen.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Information
Technology or Computer Science preferred.
- 2 - 4 years work experience in either Business Intelligence,
Data Analysis, Data Governance, IT Compliance, or Auditing.
- Hands-on experience with SQL queries for data analysis.
- Working knowledge of Power BI
- Ability to work cross-functionally with IT teams and key
stakeholders, utilizing analytical skills in understanding data
flows in a complex IT environment, dissecting complex problems, and
delivering clear recommendations to reduce risk and improve
- Strong understanding of information management concepts such as
the difference between business and technical metadata, data
governance, data lifecycle, data analysis techniques.
- Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new
- Analytically minded with the ability to structure and process
qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
- Ability to earn trust and maintain confidence.
- Follows through with commitments by living up to verbal and
- Strong attention to detail. Does not let important details slip
through the cracks or derail a project.
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long
hours to get the job done.
- Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing
short of the best.
- Industry-related certification preferred (e.g. CISA, PMP,
The Analyst, Process and Data Management will work closely with
key IT and business stakeholders to mature the process and data
management framework via discovery, analysis and association of
data attributes to business processes and data quality controls.
Demonstrates partnership and collaboration with key stakeholders as
a value-added partner in the area of data governance and financial
KEY ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverage the data governance framework by performing analysis
of data attributes related to business and technical terms to
identify and recommend critical data elements (CDEs).
- Proactively identify resources / SMEs to develop business and
technical terminology for potential critical data elements (CDEs).
Schedule interview sessions with technical and business
stakeholders, set clear agendas and articulate the scope and
objectives of the Risk & Compliance data governance work.
- Represent the interest of SOX and key financial processes to
assemble candidate CDEs and the required contextual metadata for
monthly data governance standardization.
- Ensure critical metadata is up to date and in sync between
- Perform lineage analysis of critical data elements via manual
or automated methods. Demonstrate the ability to identify SOX key
reports, their associated critical data elements and associated
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of Product and
Technology Risk & Compliance's Risk Management model and contribute
to the maturity of the model via the introduction of critical data
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Analyst, Process and Data Management, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!