Tax Accountant - Lease Job
Posted on: June 9, 2021
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc
is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle,
financial, and customer service fields with internationally
recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and
customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty
trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR
designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides
customized financial services, information technology and truck
parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Financial (PFC)
PACCAR Financial facilitates the sale of premium-quality PACCAR
vehicles in 25 countries on four continents worldwide by offering a
full spectrum of creative, flexible financial products and
value-added services specifically tailored to the transportation
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Support lease processing operations, including booking new
contracts, posting payments, contract maintenance and revisions,
and payoff quoting.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and various G/L
- Perform month end accounting duties, including accruals and
month end reports.
- Filing and preparation/review of sales and property tax
- Research for state and local tax requirements for motor vehicle
leasing related in various states.
- Liaison with the Corporate Tax Department on resolution of
state and local tax related inquiries.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Support quarterly and annual SEC reporting.
- Special projects as assigned.
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities to meet deadlines as
- Minimum two to three years' experience in accounting and/or
state and local tax.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Accounting or
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Accounting, Tax, Finance, Research, Customer
Keywords: PACCAR, Bellevue , Tax Accountant - Lease Job, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!