Certified Medical Assistant $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Certified Medical Assistant – Float Pool
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Overlake Clinics is currently seeking an experienced FULL
TIME medical assistant for our Float Pool. Overlake Clinics,
(OC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical
Center. OMC offers a range of services including urgent care,
primary care, and specialty clinics. Overlake clinics are currently
located in Seattle's eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue,
Kirkland, Issaquah, and Redmond. The employee will float
approximately 4 days each week to the clinics, and 1 day per
week in Bellevue doing administrative work.
- $3,000 sign-in bonus*
- Competitive compensation package
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA www.orcacard.com)
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities
Just a few of our employee perks:
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous
military training/experience that satisfies Washington state
- Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through
WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C
within 6-months of hire).
- Current healthcare provider CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
Grow with Overlake:
We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development
classes, training programs, and internal transfer and promotion
opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly
trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and
comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group
practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a
superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe
exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel
respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high
expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the
best healthcare teams in the
*Some restrictions apply
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Bellevue , Certified Medical Assistant $3,000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!