Registered Nurse Operating Room (OR)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Hospital is seeking a CVOR RN in our
Inpatient Surgery Department.
We are looking for a dedicated cardiac team member with outstanding
clinical skills and cardiac experience, who has the ability to
multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an
efficient and compassionate manner. Our Inpatient Surgery is an
award winning 17 suite OR which includes Open Heart,
Cardiothoracic, Neuro, Ortho, Total Joints and General cases.
Overlake has an outstanding, cutting edge cardiovascular program
with two dedicated cardiothoracic surgeons who perform:
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Minimally Invasive Aortic and Mitral valve Surgeries
- Beating Heart Bypass Surgery
- Repair of Aortic Dissections/Aneurysms
1.0 FTE (80 hours biweekly pay period)
10 Hour Shift
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing
required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR
- One year of OR experience required.
- First scrub experienced preferred
- CVOR experience required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally
when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've
cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're
more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for
you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate
professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a
healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to
providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive
and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed
to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Bellevue , Registered Nurse Operating Room (OR), Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!