Sr Construction Project Manager
Company: HNTB Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What We're Looking For
Responsible for providing overall field contract administration
and coordination on a mega program or mega project of a diverse and
complex nature. Supervises assigned staff to verify that the
Contractor's activities are monitored and controlled in accordance
with design specifications and contractual requirements. Primary
on-site liaison between Client, Company Personnel and Contractor
for resolution of project issues.
Primary Focus Will Include:
Work with construction teams, contractors, and clients to lead
construction contracts with multiple clients
Support and mentor construction staff on all aspects of
Support business development and project discovery with multiple
Assist with teaming strategies on upcoming projects
Assist with development of project proposals and interview
Manage business processes for project management with support of
internal administration teams
- Provide regular updates to client on construction progress and
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
PE or CCM
- Has existing relationships with key clients for business
What You'll Need
- Implements on-site procedures to assist staff in performing
- Collects data to brief client on project issues and provides
- Reviews and drafts responses to Contractor's correspondence as
- Reads and interpret plans.
- Monitors Contractor progress and compares with reviewed
- Mentors and trains staff.
- Administers JPI's and Budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction
Management, Science or related degree
- 20 years related experience
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
R-05367 Full Time #CVV #ConstructionManagement
Keywords: HNTB Corporation, Bellevue , Sr Construction Project Manager, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!