Onsite Maintenance Technician (#SWA2021-2764a)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
RealManage is a national Inc. 5000 firm with clients and
operations in 17 states from California to Florida and from Texas
to Illinois that delivers services to homeowners' associations
(HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises,
municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities.
RealManage also serves nationally recognized developer/builder
As one of the largest (#4 out of 5,000+ firms) and
fastest-growing companies in the community management industry,
RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive
prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of
cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide
comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of
our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we
do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our
performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work
environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity;
and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to
provide industry leading innovations apart from our
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values
as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual
respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something
special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company;
people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always
growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never
staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
Responsible for performing general maintenance of buildings and
grounds at HOA residential communities, under direction of the
- Perform preventative maintenance and routine maintenance.
- Ensure completion of work orders using work order system.
- General maintenance, janitorial and grounds work throughout the
- Periodic inspections of grounds, common area buildings and
- Advising supervisor of needed repairs, improvements and safety
- Understanding of Carpentry, Concrete, Doors, Drywall, Fencing,
Cleaning, Gutters, Locks, Plumbing and Painting
- 2+ years of maintenance experience required.
- Experience with Carpentry, Concrete, Doors, Drywall, Fencing,
Plumbing and Painting required.
- Experience with Cleaning, Locks and Gutters highly
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English. Bilingual a
- Must be a proficient problem-solver.
- Must know how to use tools, supplies, materials, chemicals in a
manner that does not endanger self, other employees, residents, the
environment or the public in general.
- Experience and skills with simple electric maintenance is a
plus, but not necessary.
- Pool maintenance experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Keywords: RealManage, Bellevue , Onsite Maintenance Technician (#SWA2021-2764a), Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!