Works closely with the Executive Chef to plan and direct food
preparation in kitchens. Management-level associates are expected
to work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their
job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is
Exempt managers must customarily and regular direct the work of
at least 3 full-time associates or their equivalents. Primary
duties must consist of administrative executive or professional
tasks more than 50 percent of the time and job duties must also
involve the use of discretion and independent judgement more than
50 percent of the time.
- Typically requires an Bachelor's degree and 2 to 4 years of
experience in a high volume full service restaurant.
- Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues
and problems and refers only the most complex issues to
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Provides leadership coaching and/or mentoring to a subordinate
- Must be proficient in Windows Operating Systems Company
approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under
- Produces innovative and diversified menus that reflect the
restaurant's overall vision.
- Trains the kitchen staff to adhere to restaurant policies and
general sanitation regulations.
- Organizes schedules and directs the work of the kitchen staff
ensuring that kitchen operations are carried out quickly and
- Designs aesthetic plating presentations.
- Ensures that hygiene and food safety requirements are met.
- Maintains kitchen inventory and assigned budget.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for
position to include: Food Handlers Alcohol Awareness CPR and First
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Ensure that all kitchen personnel fulfill their job functions
- Create menus and food presentation.
- Address and resolve all customer problems in an efficient and
- Perform spot checks for menu accuracy and taste.
- Minimize spoilage waste and over production.
- Regularly review house counts forecasts and VIP lists.
- Monitor all Banquet and Catering activity.
- Maintain all kitchen inventories.
- Prepare annual reviews of employees
- Assist in the achievement of departmental objectives and
- Expedite peak meal periods by maintaining a 'hands on'
- Works within monthly set food cost budget adjust food
requisitions and controls waste
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
rules as well as hospitality terminology.
- Ensure that plating standards and use records are posted
according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Review food sales for accuracy daily.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General
A warm welcome to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue.
Located in the Eastgate I-90 Business Corridor, (at the junction
between I-405, which runs N-S, and I-90, which runs E-W) our
property offers easy access to downtown Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond,
Our Bellevue hotel offers 240 newly renovated two-room suites.
Each suite offers a private bedroom, adjacent living room with a
sectional chaise lounge, queen sleeper sofa, two workstations and
two HDTVs. All suites feature a wet-bar, mini-fridge, safe,
microwave and coffeemaker. Guests can expect more at our Embassy
Suites hotel in Seattle, WA with a complimentary cooked-to-order
breakfast each morning. We invite our guests to relax and unwind in
a spacious two-room suite or gather with family and friends for a
drink at the nightly Evening Reception in our stunning modern
atrium. The Cascades Grille provides casual dining for lunch and
Our suite hotel offers 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space.
Celebrate a special occasion in our Embassy Ballroom or Garden
Atrium. Our largest meeting room provides 4,716 sq. ft. of space -
perfect for large events and weddings.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan