Learning Program Manager
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Amazon created one of the most sophisticated fulfillment and
transportation networks in the world, which keeps growing at a high
pace with continuous improvements and complex solutions.
The Global Engineering Services organization is looking for a
Program Manager to facilitate the team's growth by focusing on
initiatives that will align our standards worldwide for the
Engineering Services Organization. This individual will own a
variety of projects such as training content development,
information consolidation and maintenance, communication to teams
through newsletters and creation of tools or reports that benefit
our organization. They will develop and maintain a program that
builds on core competencies, increases individual and team
effectiveness, and communicates and implements best practices.
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain high-quality and
relevant training content to meet the needs of non-technical and
- Support timely updates, revisions and improvements of existing
courses and materials
- Develop effective "train the trainer" programs
- Integrate new product releases, concepts, and
instructor/customer feedback into existing courseware
- Analyze various sets of data and reach out to team members to
identify process gaps
- Work directly with leadership and stakeholders to develop
reports and tools needed
- Communicate to a large audience on important updates and
- Travel up to 20% to interact with internal and external
business and technical leaders
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Education or
- 4+ years of experience as a project/ program/ learning manager
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products: Excel,
Project and Outlook
- Master's degree Engineering, Business, Education, or related
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical
- Field experience in construction/engineering/ industrial
- 3+ years of experience in process improvement projects
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any
- Autonomous or able to work with minimal supervision
- Attentive to details
- Passion for process improvement and able to identify
opportunities for further developments in any environment.
- Natural self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple large
scale, complex initiatives.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Bellevue , Learning Program Manager, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!