Company: Ace Parking Management, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you will be doing:
- Provide extraordinary guest service by greeting and interacting
with the guests when they arrive at the property.
- Park, retrieve, and take care of our guests' personal
- Issue and collect claim tickets and process valet parking
- Provide directions and recommendations for local
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be outgoing and enthusiastic, willing to do whatever it
takes to earn a "Thank You."
- Must be a great communicator who works well in a collaborative
What you will receive in return:
- Being a Valet offers flexible scheduling as well as the
opportunity to earn cash tips.
- The Company provides a full range of benefits, such as paid
vacation, sick and holidays, as well as health insurance plans,
life insurance options, including a 401K plan.
- Job training and career development.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and
Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are
Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with
Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)
Keywords: Ace Parking Management, Inc., Bellevue , Valet, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!