Program Manager, North American Transportation Speed
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The North American Transportation Speed team is seeking a Sr.
Program Manager who will work to dramatically improve the speed
performance across our North American fulfillment network.
The Sr. Program Manager position requires working with
cross-functional teams in a constantly evolving business
environment while utilizing data analysis and supply chain
expertise to deliver insights and solutions to complex fulfillment
challenges. in addition, this role will be responsible for
presenting outputs and projects to senior leadership. This role
will work to analyze large data sets to identify complex patterns
and relationships resulting in operational solutions to real
business problems. Additionally, this position will manage a
portfolio of projects, including calculation of return on
investment (ROI), assessment of customer impact, tracking progress,
and reporting to leadership. This role offers an opportunity to
continuously improve business-critical processes that will minimize
fulfillment costs while enhancing customer experience and
The NA Transportation Speed team is a highly visible and dynamic
team. The team will develop and apply innovative concepts to
improve and enhance the Amazon Fulfillment network to ultimately
drive the best customer experience in a reliable and cost-efficient
manner, every time.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an analytical area such as
Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations
- 5+ years of program/project management experience
- 5+ years of quantitative and qualitative experience
- 2+ years experience with Excel and SQL (or other query
- 2+ years experience analyzing data
- MBA or Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Computer
Science, Physics, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline
- Experience processing, filtering, and presenting large
quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data as well as developing
- Prior use of Lean and/or Six Sigma analytical techniques.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Operational Background
- Project management skills and ability to prioritize and deliver
- Experience with supply chain management concepts - forecasting,
planning, optimization, logistics - gained through work experience
or graduate level education
- Written and verbal communication skills with various
stakeholders: technical, operations, etc.
- Experience with creative problem solving and using software
systems and the desire to create and build new processes
- Able to perform and deliver under tight timelines and
communicate efficiently with associates and Senior Executives
- Proficiency with supply and demand planning tools
- Knowledge and understanding of cost drivers in the value chain
(supply and demand levers)
- Experience communicating with VP level decision makers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Bellevue , Program Manager, North American Transportation Speed, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!