A Cook is responsible for preparing all food items based on
standardized recipes for the Complimentary Breakfast Area while
maintaining the highest standards to produce an appealing and
appetizing product. He/she is also responsible for ensuring the
cleanliness sanitation and safety in the kitchen and work areas
while minimizing waste and maximizing cost/production ratio.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Food Handlers Certification (must comply with State
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable to
position to include Food Handlers Safety etc.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Have thorough knowledge of menus and the preparation required
according to hotel standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of all storage
- Complete necessary food and station preparations prior to
opening of the Breakfast Area in order to ensure that guests are
served promptly and efficiently during the Complimentary operating
- Prepare and display buffet food items according to Aimbridge
- Prepare and service food for Complimentary Breakfast as
specified by the Food Production Manager.
- Prepare all foods following Aimbridge Hospitality standard
recipes. Preparation of specials will be under the direction of the
Food Production Manager or Assistant Food Production Manager.
- Breakdown buffets and kitchen line storing food and equipment
properly at the end of each meal period.
- Know the location and operation of all fire extinguishing
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury
to self or other associates.
- Be familiar with all hotel policies and house rules.
- Be familiar with hotel's emergency procedures.
- Use Production Charts as specified by Aimbridge Hospitality
- Associates must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to guests managers and other associates.
- Be able to operate and maintain cleanliness of all kitchen
- Maintain the 'Clean As You Go' policy.
- Assist in storage and rotation of food items according to hotel
- Sign keys out and back in under supervision as needed.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
A warm welcome to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue.
Located in the Eastgate I-90 Business Corridor, (at the junction
between I-405, which runs N-S, and I-90, which runs E-W) our
property offers easy access to downtown Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond,
Our Bellevue hotel offers 240 newly renovated two-room suites.
Each suite offers a private bedroom, adjacent living room with a
sectional chaise lounge, queen sleeper sofa, two workstations and
two HDTVs. All suites feature a wet-bar, mini-fridge, safe,
microwave and coffeemaker. Guests can expect more at our Embassy
Suites hotel in Seattle, WA with a complimentary cooked-to-order
breakfast each morning. We invite our guests to relax and unwind in
a spacious two-room suite or gather with family and friends for a
drink at the nightly Evening Reception in our stunning modern
atrium. The Cascades Grille provides casual dining for lunch and
Our suite hotel offers 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space.
Celebrate a special occasion in our Embassy Ballroom or Garden
Atrium. Our largest meeting room provides 4,716 sq. ft. of space -
perfect for large events and weddings.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan