Senior Commercial Relationship Manager Opportunity Overview
The Senior Commercial Relationship Manager for Banner Bank will
provide a selection of services (primarily commercial credits and
treasury management services) to business clients through active
business development and relationship management. This position
will develop relationships with business clients, generally those
with single-entity or individual ownership, and develop and manage
a portfolio of high performing commercial relationships.
As a Senior Commercial Relationship Manager with Banner Bank you
will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing, small
to mid-size real estate relationships.
- Actively market a broad range of bank services to meet needs of
- Negotiate loan terms and conditions within scope of
- Prepare and present credit analysis and recommendations on
- Conduct credit reviews to ensure compliance with policies and
regulations. Perform ongoing credit risk management through daily
monitoring of the loan portfolio; ensure proper risk rating of
portfolio at all times.
- Monitor all credits through periodic reviews and analysis.
Travel: Overnight travel as required
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics,
or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and
- 7 years of experience in commercial credit, analysis, and
business development required.
- Proven ability to develop and manage new business
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to underwrite and structure commercial credits
- Knowledge of cash management products
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations relating to
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
About Banner Bank
More than 125 years ago, we started with core values that never
go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals
reach their goals. Our focus on offering outstanding value is why
Money Magazine named Banner the Best Bank in the Pacific Region of
the U.S. in 2018. Likewise, our financial strength and stability
are key reasons Forbes included us on the Best 100 Banks in America
the past three years.
With more than $11 billion in assets and over 200 locations, in
Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand our role
in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In addition
to offering solutions to help clients dream big and achieve more,
we support employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars
each year to community organizations.
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies
and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes
submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party agency
and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search
agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee
will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of
an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.