Executive Assistant - Immediate Hire
Company: MOD Pizza
Posted on: July 14, 2021
No matter who you are or where you come from, you are welcome
here. At MOD, we embrace individuality, support human growth, and
recognize the value in second chances.
Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individual
spirits are celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered
to provide that same experience for every single customer that
walks through the door.
We're growing, with more than 400 locations across 28 states, and
Canada. So we're always looking for people who demonstrate what we
call the 4G's: Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude. You'll help
us create a positive social impact in your community, making MOD an
exciting place to eat and a place where others are inspired to
bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness®. Come be part of
We are looking for an experienced administrative professional to
help our dynamic founders (who are, respectively, now the CEO and
Chief Purpose Officer) stay on top of the needs of a growing
company with a national footprint.
The ideal candidate has a high degree of professionalism and
integrity; is well organized, plans effectively and prioritizes
time according to what matters most; exhibits good judgement; and
exudes a positive and open mindset, demonstrated by choosing to
focus on opportunities rather than obstacles. Attention to detail
and ability to juggle multiple tasks is key to success along with a
strong work ethic and willingness to be flexible with their
schedule - occasionally helping out with events outside of
"business hours" and taking calls / emails on the weekends
particularly when the CEO is traveling.
- Act as a representative between the CEO and a wide array of
stakeholders including internal staff, BOD, external partners,
- Support additional executives as needed to facilitate their
work with the CEO and CPO
- Manage email communications, deliverables, meeting requests,
and the flow of information
- Handle requests and queries with discretion and good
- Receive calls, take messages, and route correspondence
- Manage and book business and personal travel
- Maintain the CEO's and CPO's personal and professional
calendar, which includes scheduling complex meetings, responding to
invitations, and working through scheduling roadblocks
- Plan and coordinate internal and external meetings, reserve
locations, send Outlook invitations, manage attendee list,
circulate meeting materials, provide technical and overall support
for complex meetings
- Manage expense reimbursements
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside
- Draft, proofread and produce reports, decks, and other
- Draft meeting minutes, memos, letters, e-mails, documents, and
other communications as requested
- Manage general administrative duties, including, but not
limited to filing and copying
- Ability to anticipate and recognize obstacles and proactively
solve problems independently
- Assist and perform ad hoc duties as necessary
- Handle a range of personal support activities inclusive of
running errands and occasional house sitting.
- 5+ years' experience working as an Executive Assistant, with
demonstrated expertise in anticipating and fulfilling the needs and
priorities of an executive
- Outstanding time management skills, with proven ability to
accomplish numerous tasks and changing priorities in an effective
and timely manner; demonstrated ability to execute on short-term,
deadline-driven tasks daily, as well as important, long-term
projects requiring collaboration with multiple parties
- Superb interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Good judgement and can speak on the behalf of the CEO with a
broad range of stakeholders.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
, Excel and Smartsheet
- Sound judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive
and confidential information with discretion
- A strong work ethic, with a willingness to be flexible and do
whatever it takes to get the job done
- Receptive to accepting and implementing feedback
- Professional and positive customer service-driven approach
- GED or High School diploma
- An understanding and commitment to MOD's core values
Office work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the
time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone.
Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment.
Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets,
office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally,
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move
objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and
other individuals in person and electronically.
Want to help us spread MODness™? Apply today!
MOD welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life, and
it's reflected in our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders.
MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed
to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants.
MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers
all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth,
and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or
breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any
other status protected by applicable law.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. We all
may be assigned other related duties as assigned to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
Key words: Restaurant General Manager, GM, Store Manager, General
Manager, Assistant General Manager, AGM, Restaurant Manager,
Operations Manager, Team Leader
- 50% off your meals at MOD
- Access to employee support & development
- Awesome MOD swag: t-shirts, bandanas, stickers, etc.
Giving back is part of the MOD culture.
Throughout the year, you and other MOD Squad members have
opportunities to give back to the community - what we call
"Spreading MODness." This includes participating in fundraisers,
packing meals for families struggling with hunger, and sponsoring
other activities in your area.
We offer access to emergency support programs to help MOD Squad
Members in need. Anyone can apply to access the Bridge Fund, which
offers assistance when an unexpected hardship occurs. It's MODs
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary,
Proofreading, Copy Editor, Executive Assistant, Administrative,
Keywords: MOD Pizza, Bellevue , Executive Assistant - Immediate Hire, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!