Customer Care Manager II - Bellevue, WA
Posted on: July 21, 2021
that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST
How would you like to be a part of team
that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to
families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500
company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the
consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the
competition in our commitment to quality.
Our vision is to be the most respected
homebuilder in America. Through inspired employees, exceptional
customer service, superior operational execution, and a foresight
for the future, we can build incredible places where people can
live their dreams. We are committed to providing work that moves
you, trust that empowers you, and a company that brings you pride
and opportunities to grow. We are proud to be recognized as one of
Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2021, Fortune's Best
Workplace for Women in 2020, and certified as a Great Place to Work
At PulteGroup, we are committed to
diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee
and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect
the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a
rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies
and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team,
let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for responding to service requests in the
field and managing those requests according to standard
- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis.
- Determine if corrective work order is needed.
- Lead root-cause analysis.
- Schedule, organize, and execute service work through vendors
collaboratively with Customer Care coordinator.
- Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers'
- Perform minor service-related tasks (e.g., adjustments,
repairs), as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Responsible for quality inspections of the home prior to
delivery to the customer.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and
- Authorize payment for work performed up to approval
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary
- Responsible for customer satisfaction metrics related to
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing
and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50
pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to
carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to
climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all
areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain,
Keywords: PulteGroup, Bellevue , Customer Care Manager II - Bellevue, WA, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!