Sr Designer, User Experience
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Partner with Digital Business Owners to define and drive
experience strategies that achieve digital goals to improve the
Customer Experience. Collaborate with cross functional partners
including Accessibility, Analytics, Brand, Operations, Research,
and SEO to incorporate ongoing learnings and best practices into
our universal component system across user flows. Execute the
experience strategy from user research, design concepts through to
flows, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes, and
specifications for both Web and App experiences. Advocate for our
customers' needs every step of the process through the customer
journey and across the product.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- 5+ years in digital experience or product design.
- Adept and efficient at crafting multiple UX options for a given
- Background in working with or building design libraries with
cross functional teams.
- Proven visual design skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience with Adobe XD and Miro or other similar UX and
prototyping tools a plus.
- An understanding of common UI technologies in relation to
design systems and how they apply to universal design
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager a plus.
- A portfolio that demonstrates solving complex problems using
data-driven design across platforms including native app and
responsive web projects.
- Prototyping skills are a huge plus for building out working
- Motion background and skills a plus.
- Synthesize, simplify, and clearly present complex ideas to
product partners and leadership teams.
- Lead our partner vendors and design agencies through process
and review as needed.
- Partner with Development and Operations teams to ensure the
experience is meeting expectations and our metrics are
- Defines processes and practices to enable world-class design
process and culture across teams.
- Manages creation and evolution of design principles, guidelines
- Establishes, evolves and evangelizes sophisticated design
strategy across the company.
- Communicates best practices for design and reasoning behind UX
decisions to key partners.
- Provides constructive feedback on peer designs. Produces
sketches, schematics, workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes,
low and high-fidelity comps, design guideline documentation.
- Teams up with User Researchers, Copy, and other Designers to
maintain consistency across the digital ecosystem and solve
cross-application design challenges.
- Assesses and optimize the performance of new and existing
features by analyzing usability tests and interpreting analytics
data. Educates on the importance of following a User-centered
Design process. Ability to work with technical teams and prioritize
multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is vital.
- Guides, mentors and encourages other designers in the team,
keeping up with the design industry evolution including best
practices, new trends and technologies.
- Provides advice and direction to ensure intuitive and
innovative solutions and drive consistency following established
design principles, guidelines and patterns.
- Works internally and externally to continuously evolve team
process and design practice. Builds an environment that cultivates
internal and cross team collaboration in an environment that
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Designer, User Experience, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!