Business Analysis Manager
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Analysis Manager will provide consumer analytics and decision
support to drive initiatives that create enterprise value.
Leveraging your analytical mindset and sharp business acumen, you
will create frameworks and models to define customer behavior
around acquisition and retention. The Business Analysis Manager
will provide investment recommendations to leadership to drive
incremental value and return on investment by creating and
communicating complicated analyses in a clear and concise
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelors Degree in Quantitative concentration; or relevant
- 4 years of working experience in financial and operational
A strong candidate will also have the
- Analysis & Problem Solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Financial Modeling experience
- SQL / Teradata experience
- Statistical package ( R, Python ) preferred
- Telecommunication experience preferred
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a
company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do
it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!
- Develop comprehensive financial models to aid in decision
making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and
sensitivity analyses across a range of options. Perform post-mortem
analyses to determine effectiveness of key investment
- Partner with leadership to execute key operational initiatives.
Work closely with internal clients to understand business issues,
and incorporate them into business and financial models.
- Partner with Finance, Sales, and Marketing to steer investments
to drive value and margin performance in the channel.
- Create executive-level presentations and present complex
analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. Possess the
ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and
analyzing large sets of data. Perform data mining as needed to
support analyses and drive key insights.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Business Analysis Manager, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!