Sr Designer, User Experience - Flagship
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Come join us to help lead and execute innovative customer
experience design for T-Mobile's Flagship app. You will partner
with our Digital Business, Product and Technology teams to drive
initiatives and define experiences for our customers. You have a
passion for using research to understand users, using data to drive
your design decisions, and are able to carry your work from concept
to product launch. This position requires skills in sketching out
concepts, flow diagrams, prototyping and visual designs. Our goal
is to provide a flawless experience to our customers; to improve
their app purchase, better self-service capabilities, and more
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Related fields may include UI design, HCI, or Information
- 5+ years in digital experience or product design
- Adept and efficient at creating multiple UX options for a given
- Proven ability to work with highly technical teams and handle
multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid hands-on with Adobe XD and Miro or UX and prototyping
- An understanding of common development technologies and how
they apply to design solutions
- Prototyping skills are a huge plus, especially Principle or
- A digital portfolio that showcases native app and responsive
- Communicates standard methodologies for design and reasoning
behind UX decisions to key partners.
- Provides constructive feedback on peer designs.
- Produces sketches, workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes,
design guidelines and style guides.
- Works across functional teams to understand business and
- Teams up with User Researchers and other Designers to maintain
consistency across the digital ecosystem and solve
cross-application design challenges.
- Collaborates with our technology partners to understand
technical possibilities and constraints.
- Conducts usability testing and interpreting analytics data to
evaluate and optimize the performance of new and existing
- Educates on the importance of following a User-centered Design
- Contributes to the creation and evolution of design principles,
guidelines and patterns.
- Guides, mentors and inspires other designers in the team,
keeping up with the design industry evolution including standard
methodologies, new trends and technologies.
- Provides direction to ensure intuitive and innovative solutions
and drive consistency.
- Builds an environment that fosters internal and cross team
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Designer, User Experience - Flagship, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!