Sr Manager, Business Analysis
Posted on: July 22, 2021
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business,
Engineering or Management
- 4-7 years relevant experience in technical area including
information technology, computer programming, technology
- 4+ Years – People management experience is preferred
- 1+ years Supply Chain Business experience in one or more
disciplines (Planning, Forecasting, Allocation/Replenishment,
- Leadership – Lead, inspire, influence, and manage across own
team, internal enterprise partners (Dir level and below), and
external partners to deliver on functional goals and KPIs
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to apply experience, reasoning and
logic to new or unfamiliar ideas or situations and provide an
- Critical Thinking is self-directed, self-disciplined,
self-monitored, and self-corrective thinking
- Problem Solving – Uses an orderly approach to assess the
situation, identify alternatives, understand implications and
determine the best solution to complex problems and
- Challenges the status quo and provides alternate perspectives
to support balanced decisioning
- Influence – Applies proven approach and well thought out plan
to socialize, gain alignment and support necessary to deliver
positive business outcomes
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication
skills; able to effectively communicate to both business and
technical audiences at all levels from IC to SVP
- Supports their team by helping them navigate complex political
- Set business goals aligned with vision leaders’ goals
- Project Management – Ability to direct projects, processes and
teams to deliver desired outcomes
- Proactively identifies risks and opportunities and develops
- Manage team of Business Systems
Analysts by setting team vision/goals, coaching and mentoring.
Evaluate team member competencies and invest in staff development.
Provide structure, feedback and direction. Drive corrective
behavior while maintaining self-esteem. Utilize Team Development
and motivational techniques to constantly raise the bar in
performance and quality. Ability to see, account for, and coach
others in the “big picture” and to be able to tie initiatives to
Corporate and Individual Goals. Ability to recruit high-performing
business systems analysts.
- Ensure quality delivery. Provide initial impact assessments and
assign best-fit resource(s). Ensure that the initial business
request is distilled into solid business requirements definition
and functional specifications which enable reporting and analytics
for new business initiatives. Review requirements, design, and test
cases for completeness. Drive teams to implement data
measures/controls to prevent issues (fire prevention). Assist team
to troubleshoot issues and identify workarounds for defects
identified but not yet mitigated by P&T.
- Has understanding on how projects align to broader
organizational goals and business benefit. Explain business benefit
of projects and contribute to business case/feasibility
development. Translate higher level goals and senior leader
priorities into lower-level activities with clarity and context.
Drive trade-off decisions/differences. Brokers consensus among
stakeholders with conflicting needs. Support and/or perform
Cost/Benefit Analysis to ensure a non-biased view of tradeoffs.
Push for scalable solutions to reduce need for future trade-off
discussions. Present options to Senior Leadership, as needed, to
gain trade-off alignment.
- Innovate within team and across teams. Actively seek out
industry and business best practices. Evaluate software tools which
may be helpful in the visualization, monitoring, or management of
data. Perform piloting exercises to get feedback on new tool/data.
Educate team and customers on new tools and processes. Contributes
to organizations body of knowledge on business systems analysis,
requirements package, and quality programs.
- Communication – get out ahead and anticipate customer needs.
Provide exposure to internal customers to projects early in their
lifecycle. Keep customers updated as scope/design changes. Educate
the business customers on new product constructs & data sources to
enable them to better perform their analytics and reporting
activities. Anticipate and validate/consult on KPIs early in the
project lifecycle. Ensure the creation and distribution of release
notes & communications.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Manager, Business Analysis, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!