Sr User Experience Researcher
Posted on: July 22, 2021
be responsible for leading all aspects of primary research cycle
for products and services; this includes scoping, design,
execution, analysis and reporting. The candidate will employ a wide
variety of research methods including moderated/unmoderated
studies, heuristic evaluations, survey design, focus groups
and more. The candidate will report to the User Experience Research
manager and drive execution of the following areas: study design,
screener & discussion guide design, recruiting, data processing and
analysis, as well as leading presentations.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of user interface
design principles and proven real world experience conducting
research as part of the product development lifecycle. Must be
proficient in all methodologies listed in this document. Candidate
will identify research program opportunities and align with
internal business partners. The candidate should be comfortable
working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and
have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers and
stakeholders in research execution.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally
authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or
GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
of primary research experience
•Bachelors Degree - Research, psychology, related
- Lead collaboration with designers,
developers, and business owners for optimal and timely resolution
of usability findings and recommendations
- Lead design and execution of usability studies of products and
services with representative end users
- Lead analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and
presentation of findings in a meaningful and easy to understand
- Lead heuristic expert evaluations and cognitive walkthroughs of
new products and services at all stages from concept to prototype
- Perform iterative evaluation and UI issue tracking across
products and services
- Lead planning and execution of focus groups and field
- Manage research vendors on externally assisted projects
The ideal candidate will have the following skill and experience:
- Collect and analyze user behavior through online moderated and
unmoderated research, surveys, benchmark studies, web analytics and
customer feedback (e.g., Qualtrics data).
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate
hypotheses and plans for high-impact research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written
reports and in-person presentations.
- Utilize design thinking methodologies to drive creative,
intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Translate research into user requirements, design concepts, and
- Online UX testing tools (e.g., UserZoom, User Testing, dscout,
- Statistical analysis, and data interpretation and
- Online survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics)
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr User Experience Researcher, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!