Sr Designer, User Experience - Design Systems and UX Framework
Posted on: July 22, 2021
In partnership with other digital business owners, together you
will define and drive experience strategies that achieve digital
goals to improve the Customer Experience. You will work with
partners including Accessibility, Analytics, Brand, Operations,
Research, and SEO to incorporate ongoing findings and standard
methodologies into our universal component system across user
flows. You will execute the experience strategy from user research,
design concepts through to flows, wireframes, high fidelity comps,
prototypes, and specifications for both Web and App experiences.
Lastly and just as importantly, you are an advocate for our
customers' needs every step of the process through the customer
journey and across the product.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
5+ years in digital experience or product design. Background in
working with or building design libraries with cross functional
- Adept and efficient at crafting multiple UX options for a given
business problem. Proven visual design skills and a keen eye for
- An understanding of common UI technologies in relation to
design systems and how they apply to universal design
- A portfolio that demonstrates solving complex problems using
data-driven design across platforms including native app and
responsive web projects.
- Prototyping skills are a huge plus for building out working
- Motion background a plus.
- Experience with Adobe XD and Miro or other similar UX and
prototyping tools a plus. Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
also a plus.
- Synthesize, simplify, and clearly present complex ideas to
product partners and leadership teams. Establishes, evolves and
evangelizes sophisticated design strategy across the company.
- Communicates standard methodologies for design and reasoning
behind UX decisions to key partners. Lead our partner vendors and
design agencies through process and review as needed.
- Partner with Development and Operations teams to ensure the
experience is meeting expectations and our metrics are
- Define processes and practices to enable world-class design
process and culture across teams. Manage creation and evolution of
design principles, guidelines and patterns.
- Provides constructive feedback on peer designs. Produces
sketches, schematics, workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes,
low and high-fidelity comps, design guideline documentation.
Guides, mentors and encourages other designers in the team, keeping
up with the design industry evolution including standard
methodologies, new trends and technologies. Provides advice and
direction to ensure intuitive and innovative solutions and drive
consistency following established design principles, guidelines and
- Teams up with User Researchers, Copy, and other Designers to
maintain consistency across the digital ecosystem and tackle
cross-application design challenges. Supports team initiatives and
creates an inclusive environment.
- Assesses and optimize the performance of new and existing
features by analyzing usability tests and interpreting analytics
data. Educates on the importance of following a User-centered
Design process. Ability to work with technical teams and prioritize
multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is vital.
- Works internally and externally to continuously evolve team
process and design practice. Builds an environment that cultivates
internal and cross team collaboration in an environment that
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Designer, User Experience - Design Systems and UX Framework, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!