Principal Designer, User Experience (B2B)
Posted on: September 11, 2021
You will help drive the UX roadmap and strategy framework,
mentor our team of designers, and partner with T-Mobile For
Business to understand their design requirements and ultimately
develop creative customer-centric solutions for digital products
and/or web applications. You will act as an evangelist for design
thinking, partnering with key leaders to demonstrate how design
empowers the creation of better digital products. You will mentor a
team in the creation of enterprise applications, design frameworks,
visual libraries, and scalable interface assets.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines
"fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer
and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson &
Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider
requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase
as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held
religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile
undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of
- ??????Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related
- 7-10 years in user experience design
- Experience mentoring other designers, including feedback and
- A portfolio that demonstrates solving complex problems using
data-driven design across platforms including native app and
responsive web projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly technical teams and
handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience interpreting analytics data
- Strong presentation skills
- Provides constructive feedback on peer designs and direction to
ensure intuitive and innovative solutions and drive consistency
following established design principles, guidelines and
- Leads and executes experience activities, results and
artifacts, including customer journey maps and personas, empathy
maps, service design blueprints, content strategy, information
architectures, experience ecosystem maps, storyboards, and
aspirational experience narratives.
- Plans and leads cross-functional service design and design
thinking workshops that optimally drive towards productive
- Supervises sketches, workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes,
design guidelines and style guides
- Teams up with User Researchers and other Principal designers to
maintain consistency across the digital ecosystem pan
- Assesses and optimizes the performance of new and existing
features by conducting/participating in usability testing and
interpreting analytics data.
- Educates on the importance of following a User-centered Design
- Defines processes and practices to enable world-class
- Guides, mentors and inspires other designers in the team,
keeping up with the design industry evolution including new trends
- Collaborates internally and externally to continuously evolve
team process and design practice.
- Creates an environment that fosters internal and cross team
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Principal Designer, User Experience (B2B), Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!