Designer, User Experience - Metro by T-Mobile
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Come join the UX Design team for Metro, T-Mobile’s prepaid
brand! You will perform user-centered design activities related to
products and/or web applications. Our goal is to create an
effortless online purchasing and self-service experience for
prospective and current customers. We work with product and
development teams to understand their design requirements and
develop creative solutions for meeting those needs.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines
"fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer
and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson &
Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider
requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase
as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held
religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile
undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Examples of related fields may include UX design, HCI, or
- 2-4 years related working experience in user experience or
- Experience with prototyping tools.
- An understanding of common development technologies and how
they apply to design solutions
- A digital portfolio that showcases native app and responsive
- Produces sketches, workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes,
design guidelines and style guides.
- Works with user researchers and partners to understand user
needs and requirements.
- Collaborates with IT partner teams to understand the technical
possibilities and constraints.
- Assesses and optimizes the performance of new and existing
features by participating in usability testing and interpreting
- Communicates standard methodologies for design and reasoning
behind UX decisions to key partners.
- Presents work to the user experience team, product team and
executives for review and feedback.
- Educates on the importance of following a User-centered design
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Designer, User Experience - Metro by T-Mobile, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!