Company: PACCAR Leasing Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture
and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and
heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.
PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines,
provides financial services and information technology, and
distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Company Information PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in
1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial
vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with
internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and
DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design,
manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and
heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates
and also provides customized financial services, information
technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started! Division
Information PACCAR Leasing, a PACCAR division, was founded in 1980
to provide premium Kenworth and Peterbilt vehicles to leasing and
rental customers. PacLease is one of the fastest-growing commercial
truck leasing companies in the transportation industry. With
independent and company-owned locations throughout the United
States and Canada, PacLease provides customized full-service lease,
rental, and contract maintenance programs designed to meet your
specific fleet needs. Requisition Summary This position performs a
variety of functions in the processing and administration of lease
and loan documentation averaging 200 transactions a month. The Loan
Administrator is the first point of contact for our customers and
are required to provide exemplary customer service. Constant and
consistent follow-up with the customer is a key to success to
closing the documentation package and resolving outstanding
matters. The chosen candidate will report to the Contract
Administration Assistant Manager. Job Functions /
- Develops strong working relationships with customers.
- Processes lease and loan documentation in a timely and accurate
- Coordinates closely with customers to obtain any missing
- Follows-up on outstanding documentation and/or issues.
- Sets up and maintains contract information in the lease and
- Generates and distributes internal reports.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Maintains organized physical and digital records.
- Ensures appropriate approvals are documented in the lease and
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
- Act with Integrity
- Demonstrate Adaptability
- Drive for Results
- Influence Others
- Lead Innovation and Quality Initiatives
- Manage Execution
- Manage Talent
- Technical Acumen
- Use Sound Judgment / Business Acumen Qualifications
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Have strong math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and organized to maintain a high level of
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Team player.
- Familiar with month end and year end deadlines.
- Lending/financial services background is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience of contract administration or related
field such as accounting finance or legal is preferred. Education
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is required.
Additional Job Board Information PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: PACCAR Leasing Company, Bellevue , Loan Administrator, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!