Posted on: November 22, 2021
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully
vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus.-- Ricoh will
evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates
who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely
held religious belief, practice, or observance. POSITION PROFILE:
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas:
operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated
copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts,
distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well
as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or
repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and
final check, housekeeping, file services, call center
representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building
support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills
needed to perform receptionist duties, employees performing this
function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist.
This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor
or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel
configuration. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per Ricoh. Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Click
Here to view RicohUSA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh, Bellevue , Printing Specialist, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!