User Research Specialist
Posted on: November 23, 2021
?_?_?_?_?_User Research SpecialistBellevue, WA and Redmond, WA
Full Time (Ongoing Contract) Come join our team of dedicated
professionals whose mission it is to bring the voice of users to
our client's product teams. Our goal is to unlock the power of user
feedback in order to create products that delight customers. As
part of our team, you'll be involved in shaping some very cool
products by helping connect our product teams with the people who
use them.Job DescriptionA user research specialist designs and
carries out qualitative and quantitative studies to deeply
understand the user experience of our in-development products. The
specialist translates these data into actionable findings that
product teams use to improve the product.Primary
- Confidently demonstrates the ability to communicate with
product team stakeholders, locally and remotely, and accurately
identify critical research questions to be investigated through
strong relationship management practices.
- Confidently demonstrates the ability to consider user needs,
business needs, and timeline to determine the appropriate research
method to apply to an outstanding research question.
- Designs, forecasts, and conducts user research studies using a
variety of research methods, including interviews, focus groups,
surveys, usability studies, and other methods.
- Establishes deadlines associated with analyses, reports,
presentations, and projects, and works closely with designated MSFT
FTE partner to ensure timely and polished delivery of
- Effectively assesses when a work item needs to be directly
owned by a User Researcher, and works closely with designated MSFT
FTE partner to delegate those tasks.Qualifications:
- General knowledge of, and working experience with, human
observational research, experimental design, and questionnaire
research. Experience with large-scale survey research is a
- Must have participated in major research projects that involved
constructing research methods, analyzing data, and writing up
results. Working in an applied research or product development
environment; and/or experience presenting results to critical
audiences is a plus.
- Must be able to work quickly and independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
especially the ability to persuasively communicate research results
and recommendations to varied audiences.
- A BA/BS in Psychology (cognitive, experimental, or social),
HCI/HFE, or experience in Human Factors, or User Research is
- An MA/MS or PhD in Psychology, HCI/HFE, HCDE, or related field
is strongly preferred.
- Must be a 'gamer'--likes to play games either on the PC and/or
current gaming consoles.
Keywords: Experis, Bellevue , User Research Specialist, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!