Front Desk Concierge
Company: Transforming Age
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Do you love what you do, but not where you're doing it?
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every
Interested? Keep reading!
DASH recognizes that our community grows stronger when people can
afford to live near where they work; where employers and employees
alike receive the benefit of local transportation, schools, parks
and amenities to support a vibrant, productive workforce; and where
state and local government agencies, private and non-profit
organizations come together to create partnerships supporting
community goals and a sustainable future for all constituents.
With our partners, we help create and preserve affordable
communities in King County for a variety of income levels with the
goal of financial advancement and sustainability for individuals
and families. We envision a community where everyone has the right
to live in a quality, safe, well-maintained home. Come be a part of
$1500 Signing Bonus!! Bring your friends too with a $1500 Referral
Bonus as well!!
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you're looking for as
well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents,
our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work
together to make great things happen
What does our Concierge do?
- Greet guests, residents, vendors, suppliers, etc., either in
person or on the telephone in a warm and professional
- Assist residents with scheduling, transportation services,
dining services, submitting work order requests and making
reservations for various community events
- Monitors emergency response system and fire alarm panel during
- Ensures the main lobby and entrance area of the community
remains neat and tidy
- Accept packages delivered, documents receipt of packages in
logbook, and notifies resident (recipient) of delivery
- Provide administrative assistance to other departments as
What we're looking for from you:
- Education: A high school diploma or equivalent education,
training and experience
- Experience: Experience in customer service environment,
preferably in a retirement community setting
- Tech-savvy: A familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
Acrobat and/or Adobe Reader
- Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and
- Superb Communication: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill
our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.
Keywords: Transforming Age, Bellevue , Front Desk Concierge, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!