GM Wanted - Build Your Career With Us!
Company: Cactus Bellevue Square
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Do you want to work for a company where you can make a
difference every day? Are you Assistant Manager or General Manager
with talent but no opportunity to show it? If so, Cactus might be
the next step in your career! We're currently offering full-time
General Management opportunity at our flagship Bellevue location.
The ideal candidate is an experienced "hands-on" leader who is
energetic and self-starting with a guest-first focus. Candidates
must have the capacity to build relationships, motivate others and
create a culture of accountability. Taking an assertive approach in
overcoming business obstacles and the ability to make data driven
decisions that benefit the company and the team are also essential
traits. Most importantly, candidates should have a passion for the
industry and a strong desire to work for a company that does it the
right way.How are we different?
- We offer top ranking base compensation.
- We have achievable bonus plans and pay out over $120k across
the company every year.
- We cover 90% of health and dental benefits and offer PTO that
you can actually use.
- We develop our people and are dedicated to initial and ongoing
training. If you want to learn how to run a restaurant well or gain
the skills to move into a corporate role, this is the place to do
- We're a purpose driven company and exist to create Happiness
and Loyalty with Every Interaction. As a result, people love
- We support our business! Regional Manager's oversee 3 stores
(not 7-8) and work out of the restaurants daily. We have a
Facilities Manager that fixes broken equipment immediately. Owners
are actively involved (not out of touch). Lastly, we don't
short-change the business by skimping on store level management,
capital expenditures, hourly labor, etc...
- We have strong and steady growth (not crazy
unrealistic/unsustainable growth). Our concept is strong, and the
owners have the desire and capital to grow, resulting in lots of
opportunity for upward mobility.
- We care deeply about training and developing our people and
have a great track record to prove it. Our Director of Operations
started as a busser and all our GM's started as DRM's or hourly
- Our restaurants are organized, systematized and we "run it like
a business". We don't cut corners and focus on doing things right.
There's a strong culture of accountability which is not for
everyone...but if you crave order and logic, you'll love it
- Promoting a culture of Accountability in which our purpose of
"Enabling Happiness and Ensuring Loyalty with Every Interaction"
- Providing leadership and direction to all managers and hourly
employees to achieve high standards in all restaurant operations
and customer service.
- Building relationships with others and fostering a positive
environment where employees are motivated to obtain results.
- Ensuring the financial success by driving sales and controlling
costs to achieve the company's profitability goals.
- Overseeing all HR duties including the hiring, training and
coaching of all FOH managers and hourly employees.
- Working with others to assertively address and overcome all
obstacles that face the business.
- Using data to make business decisions that optimize the health
of the restaurant.Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years high-volume, upscale casual restaurant management
experience with a strong track record of progressive career growth
(within one company a plus).
- High-energy, works with a sense urgency.
- Polished and professional presentation and approach.
- Strong leadership traits with the ability to drive performance
results through motivating and coaching others.
- Detail oriented with high standards in service and organization
- Guest focused and hospitable, you truly enjoy taking care of
- Proficiency with MS office suite (SharePoint, Outlook and
Strong excel skills a plus).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible scheduleIf you are a true restaurant professional and
you're looking for an amazing opportunity to join a company where
you can grow your career, please apply. We'd love to hear from you
and look forward to connecting.
Keywords: Cactus Bellevue Square, Bellevue , GM Wanted - Build Your Career With Us!, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!