Sr. Claims Advocate
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Propel is looking for an Sr. Claims Advocate to join their
Commercial Lines team! Are you looking to be part of a company
where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a
positive impact?Join a team where each employee is empowered to
listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each
other up through mutual accountability and shared success? If that
is what you-- - -re looking for, this is your chance to be part of
an amazing organization! If you have Property and/or Casualty
claims experience and are looking for a rewarding career, then we
want to speak to you! The Senior Claims Advocate-- - -s primary
role is to ensure Customer Satisfaction and Client Retention.
Establish and maintain reputable relationships with carrier
representatives, clients, Producers and peers. Put your claims
knowledge and adjusting experience to use by resolving customer
disputes and advocating for coverage and fair claims handling.
Responsibilities The Senior Claims Advocate will:
- Adhere to department procedure standards.
- Follow-up with policyholders/insureds after new losses have
been reported to answer questions and provide guidance regarding
the claims process.
- Respond to claims issues/disputes and service requests as
- Hold conference calls with insurance adjusters/supervisors to
discuss policyholder concerns with the handling/course of a
- Provide regular claim status reports to our clients
- Review open and recently closed claims and loss runs with large
clients to address loss trends and/or other concerns
- Function as backup for team members.
- Assist with special projects as directed by Claim Manager
and/or Director of Claims.
- Occasional presentation to small groups Qualifications
Experience and Education:
- 2-3 years minimum Claims industry experience required
- Insurance Designations desirable but not required (ex. INS,
AIC, SCLA or CPCU)
- Attend selected seminars and development opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic -- - - timely follow-up, team oriented,
proactive, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize.
- Ability to anticipate client/producer needs
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employment We-- - -re an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you-- -
-re a California resident, please read the California Consumer
Privacy Act prior to applying. #PandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Claims
Director, Location: Bellevue, WA - 98005
Keywords: Alera Group, Bellevue , Sr. Claims Advocate, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!