Company: Facebook App
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Content designers at Meta craft simple, straightforward and
human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience
design, design thinking, product strategy and writing. Come join
our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services
used by billions of people around the world every day.You'll be
expected to design and deliver product flows, new features,
in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product
naming and more for all platforms, including mobile, desktop,
AR/VR, hardware and voice. The Meta Content Design team is one of
the largest and most established in the world, and includes people
at various stages in their careers.
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our
products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface
language, education materials, product names, navigational
nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Meta
products and experiences.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service
of building the best products.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or
other design tools.
- Collaborate daily with peers in every discipline, including
engineering, design, research, marketing and data science, to take
products from conception to launch.
- Partner with our internationalization and localization teams to
ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every
- Demonstrate sound judgment and influence product decisions,
team direction and strategy.
- Independently and proactively identify and work on projects
that span multiple teams.
- Build internal community, provide mentorship and develop skills
of other content designers.
- 12+ years' experience writing and designing content for web or
mobile product experiences.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad
- Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end
- Proven systems thinking, with aptitude for learning our
- Design thinking, UX writing and communication experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with minimal direction
and handling a large degree of ambiguity.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community
and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and
services, we're building a different kind of company that connects
billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what
matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business
expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our
global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and
working together to empower people around the world to build
community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help
people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com Jobble
Keywords: Facebook App, Bellevue , Content Designer, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!