Company: Highland Private Wealth Management
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position OverviewHighland is a growing wealth management company
(PSBJ 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies & PSBJ Washington's
Best Workplaces) located in Bellevue, Washington, and a trusted
advisor to many of the most successful wealth creators in the
country. Through a customized advisory relationship, we provide
investment management, and comprehensive financial planning. The
Associate Advisor is the technical expert for the goals and needs
of the client. They are responsible for implementing the overall
service offering for their assigned clients, which includes
managing all the financial planning subject areas and ensuring the
clients portfolio is invested to target. High quality deliverables,
great presentations, accuracy, and timely implementation are all
essential aspects of this role. Job Functions:
- Manages workflow to ensure client deadlines are met, which
includes recording and assigning next actions in CRM system.
- Leads client meetings when needed/asked.
- Presents analysis in meetings and/or in written form. Key
emphasis on making the complex easy to understand and act
- Explains portfolio performance and helps client understand how
it relates to their goals.
- Creates story/narrative from analysis that matches clients
goals that helps them make better decisions.
- Creates and maintains Executive Summary that gives clients a
high level summary of where things stand and what needs
- Reviews financial modeling inputs for accuracy
- Responsible for final work product/deliverable, including
- Works with client's other advisors (attorney, CPA, insurance)
to make sure everyone is on the same page and assigns tasks
accordingly, monitoring progress.
- Writes and sends follow up emails.
- Creates meaningful connection with client.
- Team oriented - positive influence on others,
- Supports Advisor in helping client refer business to
- Other projects and duties as may be required. Requirements:
- Proficient in all financial planning subject areas.
- Professional designation required (CFP -, CFA, CPA)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of wealth management experience, with demonstrated
capability in the key job functions. Work Environment: Physical
activities include use of computer, phone, copy and fax machines,
and limited lifting of files & boxes. Compensation:
- Commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Highland Private Wealth Management, Bellevue , Associate Advisor, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!