Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Summary: -The Behavior Specialist is responsible for conducting
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for patients within Intensive
Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization programs as detailed. Train
and works with the assigned lead therapist, clinical supervisor
and/or clinical director to design and implement CBT specific
behavioral interventions for those with Anxiety &
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (OCD) Spectrum Disorders, Mood
Disorders, Eating Disorders, Trauma Stress Disorders, or other
disorders treated at the facility. -Job Duties &
- Provide cognitive behavioral and other therapeutic services,
except medication administration, to program patients, according to
clinical standards of care and under the supervision of the
clinical program director.
- Participate in weekly supervision sessions with the clinical
program director and communicate on an ongoing basis regarding
- Assure documentation of hierarchies and psychosocial
information and completeness of the medical record.
- Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings and
contribute to treatment plan development.
- Offer training support to other staff members less familiar
with the cognitive behavioral model for anxiety, depression, mood
disorders, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Communicate with aftercare providers to ensure continuity of
- Develop individualized, patient specific worksheets during
- Communicate with Admitting/Utilization Review department to
provide information necessary to assist in facilitating payment for
- Conduct community seminars, lectures and marketing calls to
assist with business development as assigned. -Education/Training
- Bachelor's Degree (human services, psychology, social work, or
related field preferred).
- Relevant Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment (CBT) experience (12
months preferred). Relevant experience may include clinical care,
human services, or educational equivalent.
- Complete Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) or Dialectical
Behavior Therapy (DBT) Academy as directed by operations manager
under the consultation of the clinical supervisor or director
within ninety (90) days of hire/transfer.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption. - -Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
opportunities. -ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH -Rogers Behavioral
Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of
highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based
treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety,
addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders,
trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience,
Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of
clinical outcomes. -Rogers provides residential care and has three
inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also
offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities
across the U.S. -The System also includes -, which supports patient
care, programs, and research; and -, an initiative that works to
eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.For more
information, visit -. -EOE/MFDV
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Bellevue , Behavior Specialist, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!