Integration Specialist- SOA, OSB Middleware (US Remote)
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Position:Integration Specialist- SOA, OSB Middleware (US
Remote)Job Description:What You Will Be Doing
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business
requirements. Manages full software development life cycle
including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution
design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require
research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and
applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and
accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions,
fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the
project life cycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development,
and deployment of mission-critical information and software
systems; review work of development teams.What We Are Looking For
- Strong exposure to Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA) 12c.
- A minimum of 4 years hands-on experience with the Oracle Fusion
Middleware (SOA 12c) Platform . In addition, Oracle API Gateway
experience is preferred.
- OSB experience also required.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a
comprehensive, well-formed technical design.
- Good hands on API-led concepts to help organizations achieve
goals with APIs. Overall stay up to date on the API products and
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential. The
candidate must possess the ability to speak intelligently to client
teams to educate them on concepts related to API or general API-led
- PL SQL knowledge and experience would always benefi
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze
and resolve difficult problems quickly. Ability to methodically
step through problems to understand where the problem originates
and how to best resolve it
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Provide agile lifecycle expertise with a focus on continuous
development and integration.
- Provide demonstrated experience and command of core Java, with
prior API and web services experience.
- Strong understanding of common business processes that will be
the foundation of many solutions.
- Experience working closely with business users and helping them
make critical decisions that will influence the solution by
explaining options, concepts, and best practices.
- Understanding of project priorities, timelines, budget, and
deliverables and the need to proactively push yourself and others
to achieve project goals.
- Strong consulting skills to work in a professional manner with
customer IT and business users.
- Ability to take total ownership of assignments to resolve
issues and drive them to completion.What's In It For You At Arrow,
we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are
important aspects of an ideal job. That is why we offer competitive
financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a
solid benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location
off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit) *
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) *
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- * Denver Office Only*Remote work employees may be required to
be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related
purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.Annual
Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$91,600.00 - $133,650.00Actual
compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range
based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or
skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive
(if applicable) will be finalized at offer. Location:US-CO-Denver,
Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:Information TechnologyEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination
Policy:Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work,
except where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Bellevue , Integration Specialist- SOA, OSB Middleware (US Remote), Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!