Customer Onboarding Specialist / Product Specialis
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionZenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based
software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our
solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the
business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment
bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management,
built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients
streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously
improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is
engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of
enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes. Zenoti
powers more than 12,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios
in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global
brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights,
Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery,
CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY. Our recent accomplishments include
surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech
Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG,
ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on
Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand
video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to
Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to
empowering people to feel good and find their greatness. To learn
more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com. DescriptionWorking
in the services, implementation, and adoption groups, you will
partner with new customers to lead the implementation of Zenoti
software solutions across multiple locations.To be successful in
this role, you must be able to demonstrate deep subject matter
expertise and keen technical understanding of the Zenoti product,
and all the integration points and business scenarios. You must
have excellent customer-facing skills and a history of working with
both internal technical groups, and external clients, to implement
complex software solutions. What will I be doing?
- Work with customers to scope, plan and implement the adoption
of Zenoti software.
- Independently handle customer on-boarding procedures while
delivering excellent customer service.
- Lead trainings and demos, conduct walk-throughs and solution
reviews through excellent customer presentations.
- Drive proofs-of-concept and pilots for high-priority and
- Proactively identify and mitigate significant risks, unknowns,
and hindrances to implementation plans.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on Zenoti product knowledge, business workflow,
sales process and market positioning.
- Maintain thorough documentation and follow organizational
processes to ensure successful implementation of Zenoti products.
What skills do I need?
- Excellent customer service and client management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in
the area of determining and communicating technical requirements in
accessible terms when communicating with customers.
- Ability to facilitate technical solution reviews with product
management groups to meet customer needs.
- Strong software background with ability to understand complex
product functionality, design and technical issues.
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex
product functionality, design and technical issues, to drive the
right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects at once;
ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and
- Ability to work on distributed time zone between US/CA
(PST-EST) and India (IST)
- Eagerness to learn about the opportunities and challenges in
driving revenue in the beauty and wellness industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation, enterprise
or CRM software (ex: Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, or Oracle
CRM), software development, design and/or support functions.
- Proven track record in successful software implementations
involving API and web services integrations, data analysis and data
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops
with customers, and mapping business requirements to product
functionality for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus.
- Open to travelling on short notice to customer locations when
required (only when safe to do so), up to 20%. NOTE: This position
will be remote to start, but primarily located in the
Bellevue/Seattle area/Vancouver B.C BenefitsAt Zenoti, we believe
that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We
enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing
enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We
foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work
environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and
wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and
mental well being, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Zenoti, Bellevue , Customer Onboarding Specialist / Product Specialis, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!