Full-Time Infant Nanny
Company: College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors
Posted on: May 14, 2022
College Nannies & Sitters
Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, WA, USA
We are looking for fun childcare provided interested in becoming a
nanny on our team. Provide childcare for young infants while their
parents work. If you are engaging, communicative, and friendly,
we'd love to hear from you. This position is open to you if you
already have experience with children from group settings such as
daycare, babysitting, and nannying.
- At least four days per week are available to work for us.
- Access to safe, reliable transportation and a good driving
- 2 years of infant experience required for Full-Time hours
- 2 non-family references related to working with children, paid
or unpaid, as well as 1 character reference.
- COVID-19 vaccinated
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Are at least 18 years of age or older
- The ability to put down your phone and connect with
- A minimum of 6 months to commit to the position
- A competitive wage, $19 - $23 hourly DOE
- Accrue sick time
- Health care stipend, Retirement Savings, or Student Loan
repayment plan when upholding a full-time schedule
- Screened families who value the professional care that comes
from a babysitting agency
- As much work as you desire, with the ability to flex your
schedule around school, family, internship, another position, or
- Contests, bonuses, and hourly wage increase based on
performance and commitment.
- A schedule of care assignments filled with families based on
your experience, availability, and location preferences.
- Working for a Winner of Glassdoor's 2020 Best Places to
We are the largest employer of nannies + sitters in the nation.
Join the best team with the most opportunities. Participate in
nanny meetups, feedback contests, team gear, and nanny bag
supplies. Sound like a great next step for you? Let's talk. Reply
with resume for immediate consideration and recommendation for next
So, what's next? Eager to get started? You could be working as
early as next week! Follow these instructions to start earning and
meeting our amazing families:
- Apply below.
- Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey
and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
- In our interview, we'll get to know more about you and your
experience and begin to think about the position or the family you
might best be a match for.
- You're a fit? We'll welcome you to the team with an offer.
- As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work,
we will be verifying your references, getting your background
screens completed, and preparing your nanny bag of games,
activities, and more for your first dates of work.
- We'll continue to support you throughout your time with us from
meet-ups, bonus opportunities, training, and more. We'll be just a
phone call or text away when you need us.
- Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work,
new positions or promotions that fit your growing skill set.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors, Bellevue , Full-Time Infant Nanny, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!