Company: Chewy, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Chewy's Supply Chain Research & Planning (SCRP) group is looking
for a highly motivated -Data Scientist to join the growing Routing
and Customer Promise team. Combining a background in Supply Chain
with a deep understanding of network optimization, you will be at
the forefront of optimal decision-making for customer order routing
and customer experience. You will be responsible for designing and
implementing solutions and technologies which will handle the
growing business needs and play a key role in redefining what it
means to be a world-class Operations Research organization.
What you'll do:
- Simulate, predict, or optimize Supply Chain
- Develop algorithms and scripts for production systems.
- Be a subject matter expert for Supply Chain data and
- Deep dive big Supply Chain data to explain change, find hidden
opportunity, and provide recommendations.
- Partner with Supply Chain's functional areas (Supply Planning,
Network Planning, Demand Planning, and Transportation) to provide
insight and promote action.
- Implement process improvement initiatives that drive change to
metrics and streamline the Supply Chain.
- Position may require occasional travel.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years' experience designing optimization and machine
learning solutions for large scale applications.
- An advanced degree (MS, PhD, or equivalent experience) in
Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering,
Computer Science or related field.
- Python mastery.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Extensive experience working with Linear Programming and other
- Ability to understand and apply advanced mathematics.
- Ability to translate complex data sets and research into simple
- Ability to navigate complex frameworks and coordinate with IT
and BI business partners.
- Ability to use collaborative tools (Git, Confluence, etc.).
- Supply Chain, E-commerce, retail, or startup experience is a
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, needs
prioritization, and results delivery in a dynamic
- Programming in R or Java
-Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Inc., Bellevue , Data Scientist, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!