Security Specialist - Seattle, WA
Company: Gavin de Becker & Associates
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGavin de Becker & Associates (GDBA) protects the
worlds most influential and at-risk public figures. Founded in 1978
by 3-time Presidential appointee, Gavin de Becker, our firm's
Protectors, Analysts, and Investigators are committed to our
mission of protecting human life through the assessment,
prediction, and management of violence. Learn more about our
organization on our website or our LinkedIn page.**First year
earnings range from $65k-$90k based on a 40-hour work week.
Additional overtime opportunities, bonuses, and travel pay are also
available. Visit our new Earnings & Benefit Page to learn more at
www.gdba.com/earnings-and-benefits **MissionThe Safety, Privacy and
Wellbeing of our Clients.
- Provide protection and logistical support at clients' homes and
when they travel
- Detect and defeat adversaries
- Create and maintain readiness to meet any threat
- Survey and prepare locations prior to arrival of the protected
- Coordinate and execute plans for security and medical
emergenciesWho You Are Military, law enforcement, or security
background is meaningful, though not a requirement. We're less
interested in what you are than who you are. Our most successful
protectors come from a variety of backgrounds and have succeeded
because they are physically fit, willing to learn, tell the truth,
work together and prove to be trustworthy. Our promotion system is
merit-based. Performance matters most, not seniority. Successful
Candidates will have these attributes:
- Wish to be of service and protect others
- Excellent communication ability
- Commitment to maintaining a high level of attentiveness and
- Excellent health and fitness, able to pass physical readiness
- Drug and nicotine free
- Can pass a pre-employment background investigationNote: We are
also hiring for an Executive Protection Team Leader, view our
complete list of job postings at
- Highest Standard of Quality and Resources in the Industry
- 12-Day Introductory Training Academy, plus continual training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401k.
- Gym, Massage, Ammunition and Cellphone Reimbursements.
- View or Earnings & Benefits Page
(www.gdba.com/earnings-and-benefits) for additional information.
#veterans #military #transitioning #servicemember
Keywords: Gavin de Becker & Associates, Bellevue , Security Specialist - Seattle, WA, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!