Medical Assistant - $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Seattle Reproductive Medicine
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Seattle Reproductive Medicine is a fertility clinic serving the
Pacific Northwest region. We've been helping to create life in
Seattle for 17 years. Over these years the practice has grown to
six locations and fourteen physicians - through the use of
ever-evolving technology and patient-focused care. We're proud that
our efforts have resulted in over 15,000 babies. Our Mission is to
offer state of the art reproductive health care, so that people can
live healthier, happier lives.
At SRM, we place our patients first and are committed to offer
world-class patient care and service. We encourage people with a
desire to provide extraordinary patient care to apply. You'll be
joining a team committed to meeting the medical, emotional and
financial needs of our patients.
Title: Certified Medical Assistant
FTE: Full Time- M-F 8am-4:30pm; some weekend on call, 1-2 holidays
Applicants who are hired for this position will be eligible to
receive a $1,500 sign on bonus!
- Work collaboratively with MA team to provide 5 star service to
- Provide support to the provider by anticipating provider
- Assist and chaperone physician with procedures, such as Office
Hysteroscopy, Hysterosalpingogram, Saline Infused Sonohysterogram,
Soundings, IUI's, Gynecological Exams, Endometrial
- Perform blood draws and gives injections.
- Measures patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure,
pulse, respirations, temperature).
- Manages rooming and patient flow.
- Prepping exam rooms, stocking and cleaning.
- Informs provider of schedule changes that impact patient
- Gathering information on new patients.
- Provide patient education
- Call in prescriptions as ordered by the provider.
- Assist with insurance prior authorizations for patients
treatment and medications
- Provides injection training classes for patients and
- Maintain clinic instruments and operates autoclave
- Performs clerical duties to maintain effective office
This position is ideal for someone who likes to be busy and have a
variety of duties and responsibilities. Fertility is a stimulating
and ever-changing field. This position requires adaptability,
innovative thinking, and interpersonal skills to be successful in a
- WA State Medical Assistant Certification or Interim Medical
Assistant Certification required.
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program required.
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits, including bonus
compensation programs.Salary Range: $21-29 hourly (depending on
We are an inclusive company committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or
veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Per Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.1 , employees of higher
education and healthcare institutions must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 no later than October 18, 2021 unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that
an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an
authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment,
newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their
Keywords: Seattle Reproductive Medicine, Bellevue , Medical Assistant - $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!