Posted on: August 5, 2022
About Cauldron--- At Cauldron, we are passionate about
empowering gamers to become the hero of their own adventures. We
believe that a great story unites a global community together, and
we are excited to bring the best creative talent in interactive
entertainment to bring these stories, your stories, to life. Proud
to be part of the ProbablyMonsters family of studios, our team is
working on an unannounced, original AAA Adventure game and eagerly
welcome those interested in learning through collaboration, and
pushing the boundaries of their craft. We are currently looking for
a world-class Senior Designer that is an industry veteran and craft
expert. They should be comfortable owning areas of a product and
its implementation as well evaluating and iterating in a live
operation capacity. While you may have one or more areas of
expertise, you are passionate about player activities and keeping
them excited and challenged over a long engagement. Who You
- 6+ years of experience as a Designer in game development, and
have shipped AAA game/s.
- Experience working within Unreal or at least two other Game
- Experience in rapid prototyping and iterative design.
- Ability to prescribe, author, and connect systems to the 'fell'
of the moment-to-moment gameplay they create.
- Authoring inventories of structured player goals (missions,
quests) to offer the player to keep them engaged as part of an
ongoing live service.
- Strong experience in feature design process from leading
conceptualization and prototyping through polish and
- Strong communication skills, ability to self-schedule and drive
your designs with support from design leadership.What You Will Do:
- Craft clear, succinct, and impactful design specifications that
serve as the source of truth for the product.
- Collaborate with creative leadership, technical leadership and
product managers to build intuitive and well-crafted features.
- Implement prototypes, work within the engine to accomplish the
design spec, and understand the technical implications of the
- Creates and implements designs and ensures they are optimized
for the Unreal Engine.
- Shares knowledge and experience with other members of the team
by providing constructive and actionable feedback to ensure product
consistency and quality.About ProbablyMonsters---Established in
2016, ProbablyMonsters is a next generation independent game
company that creates long-lasting studios and exceptional games.
Revolutionizing the way AAA game studios are built,
ProbablyMonsters provides its teams the resources and creative
environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long
careers while delivering best-in-class entertainment through a
positive people-first culture. We have built three studios so far.
Each of them has a unique identity built around the type of gamer
experience they are creating. Knit together inside the
ProbablyMonsters family culture, all studios are bonded by the core
values of respect, trust, accountability, and approachability.
Connected by the company's mission to unite, guide, and empower
developers to create exceptional entertainment experiences,
developers at Cauldron are given the confidence, security, and
stability to create and ship their games free of distractions.Learn
Keywords: ProbablyMonsters, Bellevue , Senior Designer, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!