Company: Kimpton Hotels & Resturants
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Room Attendant - $1,000 Signing Bonus
Morning Shifts - 8am - 4:30pm - $20/hour + Benefits!
Hotel Monaco, Downtown Seattle
**Must be able to work weekends**
- Affordable medical/dental/vision plans ($100/month family
plans!) (Blue Shield/Kaiser)
- Matched 401k
- Bus/parking/commuter discounts
- Sick, Vacation, Holiday time off
- Employee rate hotel +restaurant discounts in all of Kimpton +
- Work perks website discounts
- Backup childcare
- Cell phone discounts (Att&T/Verizon)
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000/year)
- Much more!
Best Place to Work culture recognition on Fortune Magazine,
inclusive culture and supportive of women, BLM, LGBTQ+ community.
Commitment to internal promotions and development.
Why We're Here
We believe heartfelt, human connections make people's lives better.
Especially the people who work here.
Our founder, Bill Kimpton rebelled against impersonal, generic
hospitality that makes people feel disconnected. He initiated a new
boutique hotel standard and environment where people could connect,
from the heart. That was the goal then, and it is still our purpose
Your work here has meaning. You're here to improve the lives of
coworkers, guests, owners, communities, and together we make that
happen. It's what drives all that we do. Every day you can improve
lives in your own, unique way and you can expect the same in
return. It all starts with you.
How We're Different
Our San Francisco-born entrepreneurial spirit and zest for life
kick started this culture in 1981, and it shines through to this
It all flows from you. The lively, rebellious, genuine you - with
your diverse background, talents, experiences, and plucky
personality - is fully welcome, and celebrated here. Because we
know that when people can be themselves at work, they shine.
That's what we seek out and celebrate. It's people of all kinds who
share a knack for creativity and self-leadership. People who don't
need to be told what to do to get things done. People who have an
innate passion for making others' lives better.
It adds up to a work environment that's a bit quirky, irreverent,
exciting, uncommon, empowering, and downright exceptional. Guests
feel it; you'll feel it too.
What You'll Do
As a Room Attendant with Kimpton, you'll be responsible for
cleaning guest rooms and common areas, all the while providing
outstanding service to our guests along the way. You'll act as an
advocate for the hotel, be a creator of ridiculously personal
experiences and develop relationships with guests that will compel
them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Clean, dust, wax, scrub, polish and service guest rooms daily
in line with hotel procedures.
- Replace linens on beds and replenish guest room supplies, empty
wastebaskets. Rearrange furnishings, drapes and room
- Provide necessary linen and amenities to guests in accordance
with the guest room legend.
- Leave rooms in uniform arrangement as determined by the
Executive Housekeeper and make sure the door is closed and the room
- Report any damage, hazards, repairs, and strangers in assigned
- Return any items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the
house to the Housekeeping department as a lost and found item. Log
the date, where it was found, description of the item and the name
of the person who found it.
- Clean all corridors and service areas. Respond to any projects
or requests developed by the Housekeeping management team.
- Responsible for the pass key security and assuring that it is
turned in at the close of each shift or according to the specific
- Restock the cart at the end of your shift and organize the
linen closet to prepare for the next day.
- Report any exceptional and/or unusual circumstances, such as no
luggage in a stay-over room, no service needed, sleep-outs, guests
smoking in rooms, etc. to the on duty supervisor or manager.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is
- 1 year of experience in customer service or similar role.
- Excellent problem solver with great intuition.
- You genuinely care for the safety and security of the
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a
culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant
guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees
to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That
includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles,
education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of
all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual
orientation, gender identities and genders. For our complete EEO
policy click here.
Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count. Associated topics: aide,
cleaner, cleaning, condo, hotel, houseperson, janitorial, maid,
planchador de lavanderia, resort
Keywords: Kimpton Hotels & Resturants, Bellevue , Room Attendant, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!