Real Estate Career Development
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat you'll be called: Place, Inc. Expansion
Where you'll work: At one of the many Washington State locations-
Bellevue- Seattle- Bellingham- Everett- Spokane- Kirkland-
Requirements: Washington State Real Estate Broker License
Not licensed? No problem!
Learn everything you need to get your Washington State Real Estate
Broker License! Dates: 09/12/22 – 11/02/22This all-inclusive course
meets Washington State's 90 hour course requirements
- 60 hour Fundamentals of Real Estate … 30 hour Real Estate
- Special Math Class … Washington State Licensing Law review
- Practice Exams
- Digital copies of all books and materials + huge library of
study questions!All in just 7 weeks, two days a week (Monday &
- Night classes from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pmLink:
Who we're looking for:We're seeking a dynamic, service-focused
salesperson, motivated to set and achieve personal, business, and
company goals. You are highly sociable, optimistic, and outgoing.
You identify opportunities to make a difference and push the
mission forward. You believe in models and systems and are
dedicated to finding a scalable, repeatable, and powerful route
You are in active production, demonstrating the daily skills,
habits, and attitudes of a high-achieving agent committed to
putting clients first, creating win-win agreements, and closing
transactions. You prospect daily for leads, converting those leads
to appointments, closing for agreements, and consulting clients on
the best solutions for their lives.
You are learning-based and committed to personal growth. You
regularly attend training courses, practices scripts and dialogues,
and identify opportunities to help grow others.
- Revenue Share
- Equity Purchase Plan
- Health Care
- Investment Opportunities
- Coaching & Training
- Profit Share
What you'll do:You are the representative of the expansion business
in your local market. You build the business, creating real
connections with buyers and sellers by sharing the value
proposition and offering phenomenal service. You are a
growth-focused business builder and a leader in the Market Center
and in the community. You are responsible for all licensed activity
being conducted out of the Expansion Branch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet mutually agreed upon contact, appointment, and transaction
goals established with the Director of Expansion.
- Build strong relationships with the leaders of the local Market
- Maintain strong relationships with all relevant members of the
- Hire, train, consult, and hold accountable all local buyer and
listing specialists (once production goals are met and more
salespeople are required).
- Build a local database through leveraging the Hub, farming,
prospecting, and marketing, updating the database as needed to
ensure information remains current and useful.
- Forge partnerships with quality lender(s) and title/escrow
officer(s) in local market in order to leverage production for
their share in marketing budgets.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Accountability-based leadership
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
Keywords: PLACE, Bellevue , Real Estate Career Development, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!