Design Program Coordinator
Posted on: September 17, 2022
We are seeking an experienced CW Design Program Coordinator (DPC)
to maintain, innovate and establish design operations within our
Business Suite design team. This CW DPC will partner with a Design
Program Management team within Business Suite and collaborate with
Product Design Managers & Product Designers. This role will report
to a DPM within the Business Suite Design team.
We're looking for someone who can:
* Optimize and streamline design operations to drive team
efficiency and impact.
* Communicate clearly and effectively by succinctly articulating
requests, questions, and findings to ensure stakeholders are
informed of work and progress.
* Develop new and leverage existing frameworks to create
efficiencies, streamline operational responsibilities, improve
communication, and help the design team deliver on our business
* Cultivate strong relationships and serve as a dependable point of
contact with stakeholders and partners across design and
cross-functional product teams.
* Manage the process for the design team's weekly design review and
partner with a DPM to continually innovate the process.
* Manage the process for the design team's rhythm of business,
which captures critical business rhythms, rituals, and work, and
partner with a DPM Manager to communicate upcoming rhythms to the
design and leadership team.
* Support and execute special team activities that build culture
and drive clarity of purpose including team off-site and team
* Support additional design operation initiatives as needed to
drive effectiveness and efficiency of the design team. Build and
execute project plans, gain stakeholder buy-in, effectively
Skills & Experience
* 5+ years of experience as a producer, project manager, or program
manager supporting product design teams.
* Experience working with product designers on delivering
initiatives that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of a
design team's workflow and outcomes.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams, such as
engineering, product management, content design, user research,
* Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented,
and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent
time management, task prioritization, ability to identify problems,
establish timelines, and work towards solutions.
* Build and execute project plans for a variety of initiatives.
* Proactively raise issues before they are a problem for the design
* Provide flexible processes that meet team needs and help keep
work on track.
* Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas, keeping
conversation on-track, capturing notes - establishing action items
and owners and posting as a follow up to meetings.
* Track and move product / cross-functional initiatives forward
that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
Keywords: Aquent, Bellevue , Design Program Coordinator, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!