Company: American Capital Group
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Interior Designer - American Capital Group - Bellevue, WA
- This is a fully in-office position.
Job Title: Interior DesignerSalary: $95,000 annually plus bonus
opportunitiesHours: 7am-4pm, M-F(Additional hours and weekend days
may be needed to work based on the business needs of the
company)Location: Bellevue, WA
Who We Are
We are a fully-integrated real estate development company. We were
locally founded in Bellevue, Washington and have remained a
family-owned and operated company since 1986, Over the last 35+
years, our company has specialized and mastered the art of
developing multifamily communities. We've developed more than 80
multifamily properties across twelve states. We currently own and
manage 25 apartment communities across four Western states. We
continuously live up to our reputation of being an industry leader
because we know and internally manage all aspects of Real Estate
Development including Engineering and Design, Acquisitions,
Development, Construction Management, Property Management and Asset
What We Stand ForOur goal at American Capital Group is to enhance
and better our communities by creating and managing long lasting
and high-quality structures that provide homes and comfort to many.
If you're a professional who values accountability, integrity,
teamwork and commitment, you will fit right in with ACG's values
and mission.Our organization's mission is to demonstrate excellence
in designing, developing, building and managing real property
through teamwork and integrity. Our dedicated professionals provide
quality and value for our customers, profitability for our
investors and a lasting contribution to our community.Learn more
about us and our track record on our website:
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in interior design is
- Experience working with multifamily projects/apartment
community projects is a huge plus.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint) is
- Must be able to read plans at a basic level.
- Must have experience with sourcing and creating/maintaining
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to respond to requests timely and meet project
- Must be able to fluently read, write, and speak English.
- Must be willing to come into the office Monday - Friday.
What You'll Do (Included but not limited to)
- Determine the goals and expectations of the investors and/or
owners on the project.
- Consider how the space will be used and who the target audience
is and design the space in a way that will capture their attention
and draw them in.
- Coordinate with architects on the layouts of both recreational
spaces and unit spaces.
- Create, maintain, review, revise plans and specification as
they pertain to the finishes, hardware, light and plumbing
- Document all correspondence and flow of communication between
departments as it relates to interior design.
- Respond timely to RFIs.
- Complete material boards/layout that include but not limited
- Flooring - Recreation Building and Units
- Cabinets - Recreation Building and Units
- Recreation and amenity furniture layout
- Unit furniture layout
- Gym layout
- Paint color
- Light Fixtures
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Inspirational images
- Procure and plan the placement of furniture upon obtaining
Certificate of Occupancy on the building.
- Collect and scan documents for syndication files.
What You'll Enjoy
- A competitive base salary and bonus opportunities on a
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance for you
and your family (optional)
- Financial protection through short-term/long-term disability,
life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- HSA, FSA and DSA plans
- 401K plan in which the company matches a generous percentage of
what you put in
- Paid vacation starting at 3 weeks
- Paid Sick/Safe Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays plus 2 Paid Personal days
- Ongoing training and employee development
Conditions of EmploymentAll candidates must submit a resume to be
considered for this position. Qualified applicants must complete a
zoom interview and a job fit assessment prior to interviewing with
our team. These are mandatory steps in our hiring
process.Candidates selected for employment must be able to pass a
criminal background check and drug screening.
American Capital Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/
Affirmative Action EmployerAll qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation,
pregnancy genetics, veteran status , or any other status protected
by state or federal law.
Keywords: American Capital Group, Bellevue , Interior Designer, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!