Posted on: September 20, 2022
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture
and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and
heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.
PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines,
provides financial services and information technology, and
distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Company InformationPACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in
1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial
vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with
internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and
DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design,
manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and
heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates
and also provides customized financial services, information
technology and truck parts related to its principal
business.Whether you want to design the transportation technology
of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic,
international leader, or build our excellent products and services,
you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get
started!Division InformationPACCAR Leasing, a PACCAR division, was
founded in 1980 to provide premium Kenworth and Peterbilt vehicles
to leasing and rental customers. PacLease is one of the
fastest-growing commercial truck leasing companies in the
transportation industry. With independent and company-owned
locations throughout the United States and Canada, PacLease
provides customized full-service lease, rental, and contract
maintenance programs designed to meet your specific fleet
needs.Requisition SummaryThis position performs a variety of
functions in the processing and administration of lease and loan
documentation averaging 200 transactions a month. - The Contract
Administrator is the first point of contact for our customers and
are required to provide exemplary customer service. - Constant and
consistent follow-up with the customer is a key to success to
closing the documentation package and resolving outstanding
matters. - The chosen candidate will report to the Contract
Administration Assistant Manager.Job Functions /
ResponsibilitiesThis dynamic role is part of our growing Contract
Administration Team. - Job functions may be assigned to focus on
either Orders or Funding depending on business need. - Job
functions for each are as follows:Funding:
- Develops strong working relationships with customers.
- Processes lease and loan documentation in a timely and accurate
- Coordinates closely with customers to obtain any missing
- Follows-up on outstanding documentation and/or issues.
- Sets up and maintains contract information in the lease and
- Generates and distributes internal reports.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Maintains organized physical and digital records.
- Ensures appropriate approvals are documented in the lease and
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
- Ensure that the order packages (received from franchise) are
complete and accurate.
- Obtain proper approvals prior to placing truck order.
- Process new orders in IBS (internal) system
- Transcribe daily orders onto various spreadsheets
- Balance and send out reports daily Competencies
- Act with Integrity
- Demonstrate Adaptability
- Drive for Results
- Influence Others
- Lead Innovation and Quality Initiatives
- Manage Execution
- Manage Talent
- Technical Acumen
- Use Sound Judgment / Business Acumen Qualifications and Skills
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Have strong math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and organized to maintain a high level of
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Team player.
- Familiar with month end and year end deadlines.
- Lending/financial services background is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience of contract administration or related
field such as accounting finance or legal is preferred -Education -
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is desired.
-Additional Job Board InformationPACCAR is an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.PACCAR is a E-verify
Keywords: PACCAR, Bellevue , Contract Administrator, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!