Brand Services Partner, Fashion & Home - Bilingual LATAM Spanish
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Brand Services Partner (Fashion & Home) -
Job Summary: This role will organize, manage, and deliver
projects/programs for the organization.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Review and approve submissions for assigned partners, ensuring
that products align with brand guidelines and use only art assets
provided by TPCi for the purpose of creating licensed product.
- Identify potential challenges with schedule and escalate to
manager with proposed solutions.
- Help guide partners to an acceptable interpretation of the
brand, as fit for their product. - -
- Partner with internal business partners and licensees to
determine best product and character roll-out for each based on
TPCi's focus characters for the year, the licensee's capabilities,
target market, and frequency of product refreshment. -
- Assist internal and external stakeholders to best represent the
Pok--mon brand through their products and marketing materials.
- Communicate daily with internal and/or external partners via
phone, Zoom, or email. -
- Maintain an accurate record of the development of each item
from concept to approval. -
- Assemble and distribute monthly reports and/or lists regarding
all product approvals. -
- Assist in the development of process documents, tools, and
training materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Create presentations and assist with projects as needed.
- Organize and record product samples. -
- Distribute new assets and information to licensees, as needed.
- Arrange and attend both on-site and offsite business meetings
with licensees; some travel may be required. - -
- Perform other managerial and administrative duties consistent
with position as assigned by manager. -
What you'll bring
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related professional
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about
the project or product being developed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the initiative to
work independently. -
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at one
time, and have excellent follow up skills.
- Must be solution-oriented and results driven. -
- Eager learner who is not afraid to ask questions. -
- Knowledge/understanding of product timelines, and print
processes on various mediums required.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus. - -
- Spanish language proficiency (verbal and written) is
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $70000.00-105000.00. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of a range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Internal Job Code: CB.PMMF.P2
Internal Job Profile: Project Manager (IC2)
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , Brand Services Partner, Fashion & Home - Bilingual LATAM Spanish, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!