Company: Embassy Suites Seattle Bellevue
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The House Attendant-Lobby responsibilities include cleaning and
maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the hotel.
Responsibilities might include (as dictated by hotel vertical):
deep cleaning of assigned areas, setting-up and maintaining
complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee service
and nightly concierge events, cleaning and setting-up meeting room
functions, delivering service items to guest rooms upon requests
from the front desk, and driving shuttle van when needed (property
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver license for the applicable State and
an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record (property
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Clean/Buff floors daily according to hotel standards.
- Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel
- Shampoo furniture as needed according to hotel standards.
- Clean Public restrooms and ensure maintenance on a regular
basis/ as needed throughout the shift
- Handle all requests for luggage assistance at check in/our in a
friendly efficient and courteous manner.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests fellow
associates and self.
- Handle items for 'Lost and Found' according to Aimbridge
- At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets
to the Housekeeping or Front Office.
- Complete daily assignment check list and submit to supervisor
at the end of the day
- Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
- Ensure that associates are at all times attentive friendly
helpful and courteous to all guests managers and all other
- Put all equipment away properly after usage according to
Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures during
the overnight shift.
- Clean and dust floors daily according to Aimbridge Hospitality
- Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
- Clean guestrooms as needed.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
A warm welcome to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue.
Located in the Eastgate I-90 Business Corridor, (at the junction
between I-405, which runs N-S, and I-90, which runs E-W) our
property offers easy access to downtown Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond,
Our Bellevue hotel offers 240 newly renovated two-room suites. Each
suite offers a private bedroom, adjacent living room with a
sectional chaise lounge, queen sleeper sofa, two workstations and
two HDTVs. All suites feature a wet-bar, mini-fridge, safe,
microwave and coffeemaker. Guests can expect more at our Embassy
Suites hotel in Seattle, WA with a complimentary cooked-to-order
breakfast each morning. We invite our guests to relax and unwind in
a spacious two-room suite or gather with family and friends for a
drink at the nightly Evening Reception in our stunning modern
atrium. The Cascades Grille provides casual dining for lunch and
Our suite hotel offers 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space.
Celebrate a special occasion in our Embassy Ballroom or Garden
Atrium. Our largest meeting room provides 4,716 sq. ft. of space -
perfect for large events and weddings.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Embassy Suites Seattle Bellevue, Bellevue , House Attendant-Lobby, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!