Accounting Assistant- Hybrid
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our client is a nonprofit organization based in the Pacific
Northwest that has been helping to save lives for twenty years!
They collaborate with medical professionals, provide support to
individuals and their families, as well as partnering with programs
that help to educate the public.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Regional Non-Profit with an amazing mission that saves
- 37.5-hour work week, half day Fridays every week!
- Working a hybrid schedule.
The Accounting Assistant will provide support to the accounting
team and be responsible for a variety of routine and non-routine
clerical accounting functions in accordance with standard
procedures in general accounting, A/R, and bank
Overview of the Accounting Assistant:
- Accounts Receivable review and cleanup of old amounts
- Cleanup of accounts payable credit amounts
- Cleanup of accrued expenses
- Electronic file archiving
- Possible help with day-to day accounting activities
- Accounts Payable entry, expense report review and
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Assistant:
- Previous accounting experience in AP & AR
- AA or BA in Accounting or going to school for accounting
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and customer service
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Bellevue , Accounting Assistant- Hybrid, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!