Incubation Executive Producer
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Are you on a mission to create games that bond players together
into deeply invested communities? Would you like to work on
something comedic with lighthearted and whimsical characters? Do
you care deeply about setting your team up to deliver on their
goals in a healthy, sustainable way? Are you excited to get your
hands dirty, build a new team from the ground up, and find the most
effective ways to collaborate together - remotely and in-person -
on a new IP and game?
As an Executive Producer, you will establish production best
practices for a new team as it works from incubation through ship
and into live support. You will establish the production team for
the project and support your producers to ensure we deliver a
high-quality game on time and on budget. You will also work as part
of the project leadership team to ensure we build a healthy, open,
and supportive team culture.
We look for candidates who value joining a mission-focused team
with a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, interests, and
- Be accountable for delivering a new game at Bungie that
reflects our committed project goals with a team that is willing
and able to support the game on an on-going basis.
- Build and own a production roadmap outlining project staffing
needs, timeline, and key feature delivery from incubation through
ship and live support.
- Collaborate with feature leads and the Production team to
produce regular project risk assessments and mitigation
- Establish standards for Production tools and best processes and
drive continuous improvement as we move through development. Create
and drive a vision for the future of the game's
- Drive a consistent Production approach across the development
- Foster an understanding of project goals and vision within the
- Build, mentor, and direct the production team for the project.
Collaborate with them to define near-term goals. Support them in
achieving career objectives.
- Cultivate an inspiring and rewarding Production culture to
ensure Bungie stays the best place in the industry for
- Set standards for quality people management for the Production
team and then model those standards.
- Organize, align, and drive the project production team to
ensure excellence in all facets of development.
- Collaborate with other Bungie development leads to ensure
alignment with studio best practices.
- Demonstrable experience producing all phases (concept to
launch) of large-scale, high-quality development including live
- Ability to prioritize and manage large complex organizational
and executional issues
- Champion for agile ways of working and a proven track record of
applying agile concepts and practices
- Track record of delivering high-quality games as an Executive
Producer or comparable product leader
- High "EQ" and excellent people skills
- Demonstrated excellence as a communicator and
Keywords: Bungie, Bellevue , Incubation Executive Producer, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!