Talent Acquisition Program Specialist - Global Mobility
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: Talent Acquisition Program Specialist - Global
- Job Summary: The Talent Acquisition Programs Specialist -
Global Mobility will oversee the end-to-end employee experience for
Global Mobility Programs. The focus of this position will be on
ensuring stable and seamless operations across all
domestic/international locations, expanding program elements to
meet evolving business needs, and driving enhancement of the
employee experience. The Talent Acquisition Programs Specialist
will serve as an internal advisor and resource to stakeholders and
facilitate communication across all levels of the
- FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
- People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Manage centralized global mobility program operations,
policies, and practices, and ensure business process alignment and
policy cohesion for all global locations.
- Apply a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion lens to the
development of program practices/policies.
- Manage vendor partner relationships, program operating rhythm,
and vendor performance to ensure maximum value of program
- Provide case management and monitoring for all relocations in
process, manage the end-to-end employee experience for all one-way
moves and limited-term assignments, and drive visibility across all
- Respond to employee inquiries and escalations, provide
high-quality interactions, work across process owners to drive
issue resolution, and facilitate service recovery when
- Proactively analyze relocation policies and vendor contracts to
understand accountabilities, business drivers, scope, and
implications of program frameworks.
- Develop and implement standard reports and performance measures
to track program health.
- Manage yearly relocation budget, track monthly PO spend, and
coordinate invoice payment. -
- Confer with internal stakeholders on program considerations
related to legal, visas/immigration, payroll/tax, finance, HR,
recruitment strategy, business objectives, and employee
- Apply human-centered design principles to the
design/development of employee experiences.
- Proactively probe, identify, assess, mitigate, research, and
escalate risks, craft recommendations, articulate
options/trade-offs, and facilitate decision-support
- Provide consultation to hiring managers, HR partners,
leadership, and internal stakeholders on cost estimates and
scenario modeling, policy frameworks, program design, and service
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What you'll bring
- Experience with managing vendors or managing complex
stakeholders to drive results.
- Experience with any of the following: Program Management,
Project Management, Event Management, Logistics and/or Operations
- Business acumen gained from experience with managing/tracking
budgets or facilitating accounting processes such as: AP/AR,
tracking purchase orders, coordinating invoice payments, navigating
purchasing processes, and running reports.
- Experience with any of the following: legal concepts, managing
contracts, managing policies, tracking regulatory requirements,
compliance, facilitating visa/immigration processes, and/or risk
- Experience drafting process documentation, presentations,
communications, resources, and learning materials, and providing
user education and support tailored for a range of
- Familiarity with working cross-functionally in a highly
complex, matrixed environment and/or working across diverse
stakeholder groups to drive business results.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal, and
intercultural communication skills.
- Strong reading comprehension skills, and ability to interpret,
synthesize, and summarize complex information.
- Ability to leverage independent judgment, situational
awareness, and critical thinking to solve problems, navigate
ambiguity and complexity, and drive clarity to achieve
- Strong skills in relationship management, negotiation, and
leading through influence.
- Discretion and demonstrated proficiency with managing
confidential/private information such as employee details,
financial data, business strategy, and intellectual
- Independent, self-driven learner with curiosity and aptitude
for learning new processes, systems, functions, and content
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $97,000.00 - $147,000.00. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
#LI-MK1 # LI-Hybrid
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , Talent Acquisition Program Specialist - Global Mobility, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!