Bilingual Executive Assistant - Japanese
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Summary: As we continue to grow, we have come to a point where
we need some relationship builders who are dedicated to quality and
who lead with integrity and respect to support our Executive team.
We have created a new Executive Assistant role which will support
our President and Chief of Staff by providing effective and
efficient administrative support & partnership. You'll join a team
of people (aka as Trainers) who are Passionate for Pok--mon and
will play a key role in creating a great employee experience or
FLSA Classification (US Only): Non-exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Collaborate with The Pok--mon Company (TPC) and other affiliate
companies' stakeholders, helping to coordinate and schedule
meetings, agendas, related logistics, and changing plans.
- Compile and produce presentations and reports as directed by
President and/or Chief of Staff, including tracking and collecting
inputs from various The Pok--mon Company International (TPCi)
- Perform oral and written Japanese and English translations as
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants to plan on-and
offsite meetings, events, and conferences, including all related
logistical and budget requirements.
- Manage and organize President's complex scheduling by
communicating seamlessly with internal and external
- Plan and coordinate travel and security arrangements for
President and TPCi's VIP guests.
- Compile receipts to submit timely and accurate expense
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive departmental matters
with discretion and tact.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. - - - -
What you'll bring
- You are bilingual in Japanese and English (oral and written)
- You have seven plus years of executive administration work and
three plus years of assisting Vice President or above
- Experience in both Japanese and U.S. corporations is a
- Experience in event coordination and project management is a
- You are at ease yet professional with senior leadership and
executives, in both Japanese and English settings.
- You are highly organized and pay attention to detail to ensure
every aspect of a task is handled and completed correctly.
- You are great with building strong relationships with various
internal and external stakeholders.
- You can flex at a moment's notice, acting in ambiguity while
exercising good judgment and discretion in all you do.
- You know how to prioritize and multitask against multiple
projects and deadlines.
- You're able to lift up to 50lbs when needed.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
and PowerPoint. - Proficiency in Keynote is a plus.
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $87,000.00 - $133,000.00 USD. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Internal Job Code: CB.ASMF.S4
Internal Job Profile: Administrative Support (S4)
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , Bilingual Executive Assistant - Japanese, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!