Principal Producer - Riot Game Operations, Game Lifecycle Framework
Company: Riot Games
Posted on: November 20, 2022
As a Principal Producer, you will report to the Team Captain for
the Game Lifecycle Framework, part of Riot Game Operations. You
will be directly responsible for maintaining and evolving the Game
Lifecycle Framework and supporting all efforts around creation and
implementation of Riot's Greenlight Process. Success is measured by
the effectiveness and satisfaction of our partners, customers, and
- Directly responsible for the Game Lifecycle Framework
Development and growing collaborative partner
- -Ensure Riot Leadership and Game Teams are aligned on outcomes
required to pass a gate.
- Identify and maintain a team of experts to create discipline
specific development guidelines and guardrails, and align with
partners, contributors and participants.
- Evolve and maintain Gate Review requirements and the working
charter between the Game Operations and Contributors.
- Directly accountable for the awareness and compliance of
- Ensure that the evaluation purpose, method and target outcomes
are defined and aligned across Riot.
- Be the on-the-ground advocate to support Game Teams preparing
for gate reviews and to answer any questions about greenlight gate
- Manage team product deliverable and sprint planning
- Work with Riot Game Operations and Game Teams to improve the
- Experience facilitating successful alignment meetings with
- Leading with inclusive behaviors - include all voices, welcome
a variety of perspectives, and resolve misalignment with empathy
- 7+ years of experience as a Producer who has shipped at least
two AAA titles from end to end.
- -Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Direct experience with the entire Game Development Lifecycle,
having produced games from prototype development to post
- Experience assisting teams on aligning strategy and managing
relationships across diverse organizations
- Comfortable in 1-to-many presentation settings
- Experience facilitating meetings with senior
- Proficiency with task management software such as Jira, Trello,
Airtable, or Favro.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, soft
power skills, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who
are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is
not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time
off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work
schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental
leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a
401k with company match. Check out our for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values
teamwork embodied by the and . Our culture embraces differences as
a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we
approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion
(D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair
and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with
dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value
of and our ongoing work to build the .
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all
applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes
reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and
does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status,
criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable
federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's
Keywords: Riot Games, Bellevue , Principal Producer - Riot Game Operations, Game Lifecycle Framework, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!